COVID-19 Office Update
We hope you and your family are safe and healthy during these challenging times. As a small local business, we are extra thankful that we are still open and have survived near closure. This experience has made us sincerely appreciative of your business—we are blessed!!
As everyone is witnessing, all businesses are adjusting to a new and continually evolving “normal”. For your safety and the safety of our staff, we would like to remind everyone of our COVID-19 preventative measures in our office.
- All patients and staff are required to wear face masks at all times. Cloth/home-made masks are acceptable. We have a very limited supply and cannot provide masks. Any patient arriving without a mask will be asked to reschedule to a later appointment.
- All patients will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms and a non-contact temperature will be taken
- We continue to perform diligent sanitizing procedures throughout the office multiple times per day especially over high traffic areas.
- Upon arrival, we will give the patient the option of waiting outside or in your car upon check-in. We would just need a cell phone number. Normally, patients will wait no more than a few minutes.
- Patient paperwork should be completed prior to arrival whenever possible. Most forms are available on our website.
- Only the patient is allowed in the office.
- Please respect 6 foot physical distancing whenever possible.
We cannot wait to see everyone back in the office… just not at the same time!! www.mddiettemecula.com/locations Warm Regards, Serenity MD & MD Diet
Our office hours are back to normal:
Tues - Fri: 8:30-5:30 (closed for lunch from 1:30-2:30)
However, results may vary and can not be guaranteed.
Temecula Weight Loss and Anti-Aging Clinic
You want to look and feel your best, but the stresses of every day life, coupled with age and a chaotic schedule, make it tough for you to manage your weight and keep that youthful appearance. Frustration, confusion, and at times even a feeling of hopelessness may be what you are experiencing as you struggle for answers.
We understand and are here to help!
Programs available for both men and women.
Ask us about our weekly, monthly, and new patient specials.
OUR MONTHLY SPECIALS
Four weeks of medication plus 4 Lipo Plex injections - $49 (must be medically eligible)
Please note that all promotions and referral bonus programs may have restrictions. Please contact office for more information.
Schedule your appointment today!
Appointments are required for all new patients.
Existing weight loss patients are accepted on a walk-in basis with no appointment necessary.
WHY CHOOSE US?
Why is M.D Diet of Temecula the smart choice for your weight loss and anti-aging desires?
Request an Appointment or Get a Quote
Please us the form below to request an appointment or a quote for services. We'll contact you with the information you need along with available dates and times.
Please Note: Although we always try to accommodate walk ins, we do require you to be seen by our Provider in order to start any medical weight loss program.
Contact our office to check availability.